About Chinese Medicine
Oriental Medicine is often used in combination with conventional medical practices. It can be used to:
- provide help where conventional medicine does not have a ready cure. This may occur in cases such as chronic fatigue, irritable bowel, migraines, and chronic pain, to name just a few.
- speed recovery by providing adjunctive therapy to conventional treatments and by lessening symptoms due to the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation for cancer treatments.
- balance the body through hormonal fluctuation changes of PMS, painful menses and menopause.
- strengthen the body's ability to manage stress and crisis.
- build the patient's strength before or after surgery.
Chinese Medicine has been used for thousands of years and represents a viable and natural option for health care.